604.346.6801

5696 Berton Avenue, University VW, Vancouver West 2
Now Selling

Eton

Built By Polygon Homes

Eton

Convenient Urban Living at UBC's Westbrook Village.  Located in the heart of the Universaity campus. 

Project Details:

Address:  5696 Berton Ave, Vancouver, BC 

Building Type:  20 storey concrete residential highrise

Building Amenities: TBA 

Unit Type: one bedrooms, two bedrooms, three bedrooms. 

Features: 

  • Amazing views
  • Air conditioning
  • Premium appliance package
  • Serene Spa-style Ensuites

Floorplans: contact us for available floorplans

Pricing: starting from $868,000 to $1,138,000.

Estimated Completion Date: Winter 2018

Deposit: $10,000 on writting, 10 % (less $10,000) within 7 days.   A Final Deposit of 15 % to a TOTAL of 25 % within 6 months.

Status:  Selling Now.

Contact us now to schedule a private preview appointment and get more information about Eton including specific available units and pricing details.

Read More

METRO VANCOUVER CONDO PRESALE EXPERTS!

Book a Free Consultation with an independent licensed REALTOR® that is an expert in new construction sales and condo presale assignments. 

Lynn Le Drew - Personal Real Estate Corporation - OAKWYN REALTY LTD at 604-346-6801  or EMAIL

Colin Gatward - Personal Real Estate Corporation - RE/MAX CREST REALTY at 778-228-3622 or EMAIL

NOTE: We are not affiliated with any developer on this site.

We offer full service Buyer’s Agency to our respective Clients including VIP access to some of the hottest developments, however, we cannot offer any service to Buyers who are already represented by another Realtor. Not intended to cause or induce a breach of an existing agency relationship.  ABOUT US

Information on this webpage is from a variety of sources which may include the developer's website, advertisements, sales centre, MLS or other sources and is not guaranteed and is subject to change.


Air Conditioning
Rental Allowed
Pets Allowed
20 Storeys
272 Suites
polygon_eton_rendering_1 at Eton (5696 Berton Avenue, University VW, Vancouver West)

polygon_eton_rendering_1

Eton-3 at Eton (5696 Berton Avenue, University VW, Vancouver West)

Eton-3

Eton-4 at Eton (5696 Berton Avenue, University VW, Vancouver West)

Eton-4

Eton-5 at Eton (5696 Berton Avenue, University VW, Vancouver West)

Eton-5

Eton-6 at Eton (5696 Berton Avenue, University VW, Vancouver West)

Eton-6

Eton-7 at Eton (5696 Berton Avenue, University VW, Vancouver West)

Eton-7

Eton-8 at Eton (5696 Berton Avenue, University VW, Vancouver West)

Eton-8

Eton-9 at Eton (5696 Berton Avenue, University VW, Vancouver West)

Eton-9


Neighbourhood Intelligence by HoodQ

Here is a brief summary of some amenities close to this listing (5696 Berton Avenue, University VW, Vancouver West), such as schools, parks & recreation centres and public transit.

This 3rd party neighbourhood widget is powered by HoodQ, and the accuracy is not guaranteed. Nearby amenities are subject to changes and closures. Buyer to verify all details.

Inquire About Buying or Selling a Condo at
Eton (University VW, Vancouver West)

Are you currently working with a Realtor®?

Other featured presales in University VW

Wordsworth

Condo | Townhome

Coming Soon

View Details

West Wind

Condo | Townhome

Now Selling

View Details

The Conservatory

Condo | Townhome | Penthouse

Now Selling

View Details

Ivy On The Park - UBC

Condo | Penthouse

Now Selling

View Details

Eton

Condo

Now Selling

View Details

Virtuoso

Condo | Townhome

Now Selling

View Details